The world of esthetics and skin care is always evolving – every year there are new products, treatments, and techniques being developed that bring skin care to the next level. Unfortunately, too many skin therapists today get stuck in a rut of doing things the way they’ve always done them, which is a disadvantage both to themselves and their clients!
- Master Makeup Program from MUD Academy 2002
- Esthetician License from Goldbear Academy 2010
- Facial Contouring Massage Certificate 2015
- Clareblend Microcurrent Technology Certificate 2015
- Baldwin Beauty Dermaplaning / Micro-Needling Certificate 2016
- Airbrush Mastery Certificate 2016
Stella: Licensed Emotional Support Animal. Obedience 1 & 2, Agility 1 & 2. Therapy Training. Zoom Room 2015-2016
Stella and I are both eager to keep learning and providing the best experience and services possible for all my clients!