Cancellation & Policies
spa scheduling guidelines
- Due to COVID-19, we are temporarily limiting the number of daily appointments. The health and safety of our clients and staff is very important to us. For this reason, walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic.
- If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
- All appointments are to be pre-paid with 100% non-Refundable deposit. If you need to reschedule for any reason please contact us as soon as possible. The deposit will move with your appointment. If you are a no call/ no show, you will forfiet your deposit. A new deposit will be required to book your new appointment. For those with prepaid packages, memberships, or Groupon voucher, missed appointments will result in the redemption of that session. All new client specials are cancelled until further notice.
- When arriving to your appointment please remain in your car and text the spa that you have arrived.
- Your therapist will greet you at the door and take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer. She may ask you some questions.
- Please fill out your health waiver 1-2 days before every appointment. It is located in your confirmation email by clicking on the red button labeled “Forms”. Or by going to justjillcosmetics.com/forms
- A new health waiver is required before each appointment.
- All clients entering the spa will be required to wear a mask. You will be asked to remove their shoes.
- If you do not have a mask, one can be provided for $3.
- Your therapist will walk you to the bathroom to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Your mask can be removed during your facial service and put back on after your service.
- Please wear a tank top or loose fitting shirt for facial service.
- No guests allowed for any reason.
- No food can be brought in or consumed. Please avoid chewing gum. Drinks must be in closed containers (plastic bottles or sports containers preferred).
- Please ask for assistance if you would like to test the makeup products. Your therapist will help you.
- Tips: Venmo/ Paypal links will be provided for you. You can also leave cash in an envelope or use your cc on file.
- We have implemented these guidelines because we care about your safety and the safety of our staff.
- All new client specials are cancelled until further notice. Example: free WOW brow and $20 off new client discount.
- We deeply appreciate your help while we navigate these unprecedented times.
- A list of the new spa policies and procedures can be found at: https://justjillcosmetics.com/
What we are doing for your safety:
In addition to following our already stringent hygiene procedures, we have implemented several new procedures and tools to help ensure your safety. Our goal is to offer the same comfortable atmosphere you are used to, while reducing chances of virus spread.
- Appointments will be scheduled to limit the amount of people in the spa.
- Time between appointments has been extended allow for additional cleaning and set-up procedures.
- We removed any unnecessary items that don’t serve a purpose to practice such as magazines, throw pillows, area rug, and knick-knacks.
- Eliminated self-serve tea bar. Water bottles are available to-go.
- All furniture has been covered in plastic.
- We have deep cleaned all spaces/ surfaces using an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Established a cleaning schedule every hour. After every facial all surfaces will be wiped down. Including light switches, doorknobs, and floor, including the bathroom.
- All linens, smocks, towels, head wraps, blankets have been removed and replaced with disposable towels, head wraps, sponges, mylar blanket.
- Therapist will be wearing mask, eye protection, and shoe covers. Therapist will be washing their hands throughly before and after every service. Wearing gloves during every service.
- All products are pre-dispensed prior to your service to limit the amount of touching cabinets/ drawers
- HEPA filters with disinfecting UVC lights are strategically placed around the spa. UVC is proven to kill viruses.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer in every room
Standard Delivery Time:
Generally orders are shipped within (3) Business Days, excluding holidays. Standard shipping is USPS and delivery time is between 1-6 days depending on your location. Your order is shipped from zip code 78751 and you can get the estimated delivery time to your zip code at www.usps.com. *Please note that shipping times may be longer due to the pandemic.
Please email me at for ALL international orders.
All orders shipped to an address WITHIN Texas are subject to sales tax of 8.25%. Sales outside Texas are taxed according to the state you are in.
Orders and credit cards can by processed by phone by calling (512) 788-5218. Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following Monday. Generally orders are shipped within (3) Business Days, excluding holidays. If you have any question regarding the status of your order, you may contact us at (512) 788-5218 or by e-mailing us at . Please include your order number with all inquiries.
Due to the custom nature of our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We cannot accept returns for refund, exchange nor credit. If you would like more information before you buy please feel free to contact us with your questions. Email us or call us (512) 788-5218.
If your package was damaged in shipment, take a photo of the damage and notify us immediately at (512) 788-5218 or . You have 24 hours from the date received to contact us for an exchange. All exchanges must be pre-approved. Exchanges will only be made after the first order is received. Shipping fees are not refundable. Exchanges are ONLY for the same item. Keep items in the original box. For your protection, please ship returns with a tracking number and insurance. No COD deliveries accepted. Ship to: Just Jill Cosmetics, 5555 N. Lamar Blvd Ste J111, Austin, TX 78751.
Credit Card Payment
We accept the following credit cards thru a secure online payment center or we can process credit cards by phone:
Makeup & Skincare Availability
All skincare products are made FRESH to be sold FRESH. Due to the custom nature of our products we may be out of a particular item. In such a case, you will be contacted. You will have the choice of selecting an alternate item (Jill can suggest suitable alternatives) or being on the back order list. If you have any questions please email us or call us (512) 788-5218. Please include your order number with all inquiries.
We will never share or sell your information with anyone for any reason. If you choose to join our mailing list, your e-mail address will be hidden from other viewers when an e-mail is sent out.
Maximum Purchase Policy
You can purchase a maximum of five items of a particular product or shade. We regret that we must limit your maximum purchase to $1000.00 per customer (not including shipping fees and sales tax).