The world of esthetics and skin care is always evolving – every year there are new products, treatments, and techniques being developed that bring skin care to the next level. Unfortunately, too many skin therapists today get stuck in a rut of doing things the way they’ve always done them, which is a disadvantage both to themselves and their clients!
I believe in constantly growing my knowledge and pursuing as much continuing education as I can so I can provide the most effective, up-to-date treatments for my clients. If there is a new technique that could dramatically improve my clients’ skin concerns (be it acne, scarring, aging, and more), I want to know about it!
Here are all my education credentials, which I will also update on my bio page as I continue to collect more experience:
- Master Makeup Program from MUD Academy 2002
- Esthetician License from Goldbear Academy 2010
- Facial Contouring Massage Certificate 2015
- Clareblend Microcurrent Technology Certificate 2015
- Baldwin Beauty Dermaplaning / Micro-Needling Certificate 2016
- Airbrush Mastery Certificate 2016
And let’s not forget that Stella has some education under her belt too!
- Licensed Emotional Support Animal
- Obedience 1 & 2, Agility 1 & 2
- Therapy Training
- Zoom Room 2015-2016
Stella and I are both eager to keep learning and providing the best experience and services possible for all my clients!